Friday, March 02, 2012

Friday Fluff

Instead of me, today you get AnnaBella's Fluff! Go over to Seeking Elevation and link up!

Do you think that gay marriage should be legal?
Um, is hetero marriage legal? Oh, it is? Then YES. Duh.

Do you think that gays should be allowed to serve in the military?
 They do, duh. If they want to defend me, I'm all for it.

What do you think about people who don't believe in god?
It depends on the person and their beliefs and whether or not they try to force those beliefs on me. God is bitchin.

Are you pro life or pro choice? 
Pro-life. Not soapboxin', just saying- it's a baby.


Do you think we should test on animals? 
Test what on animals??? Like a Spanish exam? Eres un animale? Que tipo? Te gusta Suave o Tresemme?

How do you feel about illegal immigration?
I think if it's illegal, then it's ILLEGAL. Make it legal and I'll like it. See how that works? News flash-- illegal means it's not legal!

Do you think it is ethical to do stem cell research?
 Um, I don't really know how that works, but ethics could be interesting...

Should we get rid of the death penalty?
No. It's funny you should ask me that... I can't wait to get my people hunting license... should I not put that on the interwebs?

Is torture ever acceptable? 
Yes. Like when I embarrass my kids. That's just fun.

Should the government have a say on our diets?
What do you mean? Is the government talking about my diet behind my back?? That bitch!

Should the alcoholic drinking age be increased or decreased?
I think it should stay the same, but folks really need to work on moderation education. Be responsible... comingfrom a girl who drinks a whole bottle of wine alone. But at least I don't drive!!

Should cigarette smoking be banned?
Yes. It's disgusting, it kills, it smells horrible, and smokers say the dumbest things to justify it. Shut your tobacco-stained pie holes.

AnnaBella is going to be taking over the Friday Fluff for me-she's much snarkier than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment