Friday, March 16, 2012

All you ever wanted to know about underwear

Also titled:What you never wanted to know about AnnaBella's underwear. Your choice.
Link up!

What's your favorite underwear you own? -
Oh, the soul-searching questions! I think I'd have to say my BUNCO, BRITCHES!! (There's an inside joke there...)


What's the worst pair of underwear you own? -
Hmm, really dirty ones? That's nasty.


What's the most embarrassing underwear you own? -
Dirty ones.


What's your favorite color of underwear? -
Clear. *waggles eyebrows*


What color underwear will you not wear? -
Thongs. Oh, that's not a color? Suck it.


What's your favorite underwear on a member of the opposite sex? -
Banana hammocks


What underwear do you hate seeing on a member of the opposite sex? -
Ones that remind me of my dad's *shudder* 


Have you ever lost your underwear while out somewhere? -
Lost intentionally or unintentionally? The answer is- I don't recall.


Have you ever found someone's underwear while out somewhere? -
Ew. No. Thank Jesus. However, my friends and I once saw a random swimsuit lying on the ground in the middle of a public park.

How often do you buy new underwear? -
Whenever I see a cute pair, so a lot


Do you buy underwear for anyone but yourself? -
Yes, yes I do. Three boys and a number of my girlfriends, if the spirit strikes me. Ya know, the spirit of underwear giving. It's kinda like holiday spirit, but more underweary.


Where do you like to buy your underwear? -
Not thrift stores.


Do you have a favorite brand of underwear? -
The cute kind


Is there anywhere you refuse to buy underwear? -
Thrift stores.


Do you own any novelty underwear? -
What does that mean? Edible or remote control vibrating ones? Surprisingly, no. I have some with no "middle" if you know what I mean. *waggles eyebrows*


Have you ever bought novelty underwear for anyone? -
I bought my husband some banana hammocks. Don't tell him you know that.


Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? -
Yes. Do you need me to go into specifics?


Has anyone else ever worn your underwear? -
Yes. Do you need me to go into specifics?

What type of underwear do you wear most? -
Clean ones. Unless I'm drinking at bunco, then accidents may happen........


Is there any kind of underwear you refuse to wear? -
Didn't I answer this already? Oh wait, that was what color. Ok, same answer- thongs.

These are my Bunco Britches.

No comments:

Post a Comment